[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] FW: IMPORTANT: Invitation for Poll from 29 August Meeting

Chuck consult at cgomes.com
Fri Sep 1 13:37:46 UTC 2017

Please remember to complete this week's poll by end of the day tomorrow,
Saturday, 2 September.  Responses are lower than usual at this point in
time.  That is not totally surprising considering we are at the end of the
holiday season for lots of people in many parts of the world and coming up
on a major holiday in the U.S.  But it will help a lot to get more

Thanks to the 13 who already completed the poll.

Chuck