[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agreement for Original Registration Date

Paul Keating Paul at law.es
Thu Sep 21 15:20:33 UTC 2017

OK but could you please let me know the purpose of the marker?  Is it an
indicator that there may be historical information to trace?  Otherwise it
would seem that the domain name itself is the unique identifier and prior
registration would be known based on the presence of historical data.

If the marker is intended to eliminate the purpose of historical data then
I think that is a huge error and one of the overriding purposes of the
data set will be lost.  Current registration is rather useless in many
investigations without an understanding of the history of registration.

Thanks.

Paul