[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] FW: IMPORTANT: Invitation for Poll from 20 September Meeting

Rob Golding rob.golding at astutium.com
Fri Sep 22 23:59:34 UTC 2017

> In follow-up to this week's WG meeting, all RDS PDP WG Members are
> encouraged to participate in the following poll:

I'm struggling to get my mind around some of in order to give answers to the
survey, for example:

To incorporate these access agreements for MDPS into previous WG agreements
on purposes for MDPS,
the following updates are proposed:
 5. Domain name control is a legitimate purpose for "Minimum Public Data
Set" collection.
would updated to read
 5. Domain name control is a legitimate purpose for "Minimum Public Data
Set" collection and access.

Domain Name Control doesn't require _any_ public data-set, or rely on any
"public" data being accessed at all, as it can (and possibly should) be
mostly private
- so the rewording makes it even more confusing rather than less
(or I am misunderstanding it entirely)

Rob