[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] ICANN Meetings/Conversations with Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Sep 23 16:31:25 UTC 2017

The RDS-WHOIS2 RT is meeting in Brussels on 02-03
October, but that is unrelated to the meeting
planned being discussed. It was hoped that a
meeting with the EC and data commissioners could
be arranged for the first week of October, but it
is now deferred until sometime after ICANN60.

See
https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/council/2017-September/020390.html
and https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/council/2017-September/020431.html.

Alan
Interim Chair, RDS-WHOIS2-RT

At 23/09/2017 11:22 AM, Ayden Férdeline wrote:

>Hi,
>
>The
><https://community.icann.org/display/WHO/RDS-WHOIS2+Review>WHOIS2
>Review Team has a face-to-face meeting in Brussels next month.
>
>—Ayden

. but II don’t think the RDS