[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] ICANN Meetings/Conversations with Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue Sep 26 15:54:44 UTC 2017

John

Unfortunately, as others will attest, the current process for conflicts with local law does not work as the “triggers” are unusable. The policy has been in place for more than a decade and nobody has been able to use it. The recent changes to it unfortunately have not improved that situation.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon