[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] FW: WSGR Final Memorandum

allison nixon elsakoo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 22:30:25 UTC 2017

Wait a second.

"independent answers to the same questions we asked the European data
protection experts earlier in the year"

So we weren't allowed to ask questions of these legal experts? You know,
they can't magically divine all legitimate use cases. The session with the
EU data protection experts earlier this year is the exact same one we
objected to because anti abuse use cases got exactly zero representation.
So why choose that exact set of questions again especially since an entire
group of people have joined the group afterwards(actually, due to this
specific problem of lack of representation)? And then label it "final",
really.

Havent gone through it yet, will do so as i get time. Expecting to see the
same result one can expect when one doesn't represent entire groups of
constituencies.