[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] ICANN Blog re Session with European DPAs

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 03:58:09 UTC 2018

Tapani wrote:
> If you cannot commit to constructive participation in this WG, then I
> suggest you remove yourself as a member

I will take that under consideration.

Tapani, I hope that you are not seriously considering whether you can
commit to constructive participation in this WG (and, on  that basis,
removing yourself as a member).  We need all the cool heads that we can get
in this WG -- those who can "disagree without being disagreeable," and even
more importantly, those who can work toward a common ground of agreement
even when we clearly start out with very different positions and concerns.

Greg