[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] NCPH rep on the leadership team

Chuck consult at cgomes.com
Fri Apr 13 22:45:07 UTC 2018

I believe it was my misstatement that caused the confusion.  I think I referred to the Non-Contracted Party House when I should have referred to the Commercial Stakeholder Group, which is a part of the NCPH.  Please accept my apologies.

I join Ayden in thanking Alex for setting the record straight.

Chuck