[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] New .fi whois rules

benny at nordreg.se benny at nordreg.se
Sun Apr 15 09:36:36 UTC 2018

One of the very positive things are that they take a clear stand about there and us as accredited registrars role. I wish more registries had followed that path.

There are still parts which are questionable in the collecting and transport of data but the publishing in Whois are what to be expected.

Blame autocorrect for any strange answers