[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Definition of 'inherent to the functionality of the DNS'

Chuck consult at cgomes.com
Tue Feb 6 20:15:26 UTC 2018

For the time being, please use this definition of 'inherent to the
functionality of the DNS': "what is absolutely required to make sure the
domain name system works at the technical level".  I believe that this is
what was stated months ago when this criterion was discussed.  For now, I
request that we do not spend any more time discussing this.  If we need to
dig deeper into this later when we deliberate on specific purposes, we can
do it then if needed.