[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] RDS PDP WG Vice Chair resignation

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 00:19:49 UTC 2018

Hello All,

After two years on the RDS PDP as Vice Chair from the Commercial
Stakeholder Group.  I have decided to move on and focus on other
commitments I have in the ICANN Community.

I have very much enjoyed working with Chuck, Michele and David on the
leadership team and ICANN staff, especially Marika and Lisa.  They all made
the experience very rewarding.
We worked well as a cohesive team on such a hard and divisive topic.

I will still remain a member of the working group so will see you on the
calls.

Best Regards,

Susan