[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] RDS PDP WG Vice Chair resignation

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue Jan 23 15:04:25 UTC 2018

Susan

You will be missed.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Hosting, Colocation & Domains
https://www.blacknight.com/
http://blacknight.blog/
Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090
Personal blog: https://michele.blog/
Some thoughts: https://ceo.hosting/
-------------------------------
Road,Graiguecullen,Carlow,R93 X265,Ireland  Company No.: 370845
From: gnso-rds-pdp-wg <gnso-rds-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Susan Kawaguchi <susankpolicy at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday 23 January 2018 at 00:20
To: RDS PDP WG <gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org>
Subject: [gnso-rds-pdp-wg] RDS PDP WG Vice Chair resignation

Hello All,

After two years on the RDS PDP as Vice Chair from the Commercial Stakeholder Group.  I have decided to move on and focus on other commitments I have in the ICANN Community.

I have very much enjoyed working with Chuck, Michele and David on the leadership team and ICANN staff, especially Marika and Lisa.  They all made the experience very rewarding.
We worked well as a cohesive team on such a hard and divisive topic.

I will still remain a member of the working group so will see you on the calls.

Best Regards,

Susan