[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] RDS PDP WG Vice Chair resignation

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 05:34:15 UTC 2018

Susan,

Thank you for all of your contributions to this WG as Vice-Chair!  You
leave big shoes to fill, but I'm glad you will continue to participate as a
WG member.  This is not your only major commitment to ICANN processes, so
the work you put in here was even more impressive.  I hope you can find a
little time to catch your breath as we move forward!

Greg