[Gnso-rpm-documents] Action & Notes: RPM Sub Team for URS Documents call on Wednesday, 21 February 2018 18:00 UTC

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Fri Feb 23 03:19:27 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Please find attached the meeting notes and the updated the Complication of
URS Discussion Documents that we reviewed yesterday.  The notes highlight
each sections the group reviewed with a summary of data sources.  The data
sources were then imported into a new column #5 labeled "Data Sources".  I
tried to detail which data sources need to be passed to the Practitioners or
the Providers, but I think we will want to spend a little time refining the
actual request/questions we want them to take on.  We can discuss more on
our next call.

Our next call is scheduled for 28 Feb. 2018 at 18:00 UTC.

Thank you.

Berry A. Cobb

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail at berrycobb.com> mail at berrycobb.com