[Gnso-rpm-documents] URS "delay" cases research

BECKHAM, Brian brian.beckham at wipo.int
Thu Jul 26 08:23:32 UTC 2018

Thanks Renee for the clarification, and sorry to miss you last night.

Since your search found no "delay" results, that affirms me in thinking (copied from below):

"In fact, on reflection, given that new gTLDs have launched from 2014 to the present, it is difficult to make a case for invoking the "delay" doctrine at all in URS cases so far.

I suggest this is a useful data point for our consideration."

Brian