[Gnso-rpm-documents] Provider's Responses to Doc's Sub Team Questions

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Tue Jun 26 17:11:15 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Please find attached select questions that the Document's sub team assigned
to the Provider's sub team with responses from the three providers.  When
the sub team reconvenes, we will review the response in greater detail and
make a determination if it satisfied the original ask.

PS:  I need to review through the Document's sub team inventory of data
sources and fish out those questions from the Practitioner's survey.  I hope
to have that to the group next week.

Also, I'm awaiting confirmation, but it is anticipated that the Doc's sub
team will reconvene 11 July at 17:00 UTC.  Once confirmed, we will get
calendar invites out ASAP.

Thank you.

Berry Cobb

GNSO Policy Consultant