[Gnso-rpm-documents] QUESTION for the URS Documents Sub Team

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Mar 6 00:16:22 UTC 2018

Dear all,

You will have seen that J. Scott has resigned as one of our Working Group co-chairs. He has confirmed that he will not be joining the group at ICANN61 either in person or remotely. As such, staff would like to ask if another Sub Team member would like to volunteer to present the Sub Team’s report and suggestions to the full Working Group at ICANN61. We currently anticipate this to take place either during one of the Saturday afternoon (Puerto Rico time) back-to-back sessions or the Sunday evening session.

If appropriate, staff will be pleased to present on behalf of the Sub Team but we of course did not wish to presume. Please let us know if you wish to volunteer or prefer to delegate the task to staff.

Thanks and cheers
Mary & Berry