[Gnso-rpm-documents] FOR REVIEW: Updated Consolidated URS table of data sources and questions

BECKHAM, Brian brian.beckham at wipo.int
Sat Mar 24 16:40:31 UTC 2018

Thanks, as ever, Mary for keeping us on track.

As we seem to have only a limited set of appeals, and not to take away from Rebecca's work, I would actually rather that this subteam (also) look at those cases (including so as to form its own views on the relevant data points to be ascertained).

Have those appeals cases been flagged in (Barry's) spreadsheet already?

Brian