[Gnso-rpm-practitioner] REMINDER FOR REVIEW: Draft Questions for Practitioners

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:57:05 UTC 2018

I have a conflict today and will only be able to join halfway through, if
at all.  As a member of the small group, I am satisfied with the outcome
being presented today.  There may be a few questions where it could be
better to have “Somewhat Agree” and “Somewhat Disagree” available as
choices (in addition to “Strongly...”).

Nitpick: In 7 there’s a comma after yes that should be deleted.

Talk sooner or later,

Greg