[Gnso-rpm-practitioner] FINAL-Draft Questions for Practitioners

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Fri Apr 13 23:16:30 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Further to the email below, and based on the discussion during the RPM Practitioners Sub Team call on 11 April, please see the attached final draft of the questions for practitioners.  The final draft will be sent by the Working Group Co-Chairs to the full Working Group early next week for discussion during the Working Group call on Wednesday, 18 April.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Julie