[Gnso-rpm-practitioner] Action & Notes: RPM Sub Team for URS Practitioners call on Wednesday, 21 February 2018 18:00 UTC

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Feb 21 23:05:58 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Per the actions below please see the links to the requested Google documents.  These documents are open to editing and Sub Team members are encouraged to suggest edits directly in the text.  For example, staff welcomes additional suggestions for practitioners, as well as contacts and contact information.  With respect to the questions, staff welcomes edits to the questions and topic areas, as well as additional suggested questions,

Action Items:

1. Staff will prepare a Google spreadsheet of the list of practitioners – done, see: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xtoDMVGgvLw6TTDrXarVg2gj2xgR6pm_R6FilPu5qgc/edit?usp=sharing

2. Staff will prepare a Google doc with the questions and arrange them in buckets – done, see: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1czGq3Y5Z1bVx1ys_MnfLkFE1S-_Dwc3kRzfrTprlNFE/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you very much for your assistance and please let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Julie