[Gnso-rpm-practitioner] Agenda: RPM Sub Team for URS Practitioners call on Wednesday, 07 March 2018 18:00 UTC

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Mar 6 18:32:00 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Here is a draft agenda for our call tomorrow.  Please note that this is our last call prior to ICANN61, where the URS Sub Teams (Practitioners, Providers, Documents) will provide updates on the status of their work on Saturday and Sunday (URS Practitioners is likely to be on Sunday).  This Sub Team can discuss tomorrow what Jason, as our Sub Team leader, should present.  Staff will plan to prepare the final list of questions and practitioners following the discussion on tomorrow’s call, as well as any other materials the Sub team would like for the update.

Draft Agenda:
Review agenda;
Discussion on the questions for practitioners – See the Google Doc at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1czGq3Y5Z1bVx1ys_MnfLkFE1S-_Dwc3kRzfrTprlNFE/edit.  NOTE: Staff will close the document for editing COB today and produce a Word and PDF version for tomorrow’s meeting;
Discussion of the list of practitioners and outreach proposals – See the Google Spreadsheet at:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n5ZxlbWnQy7V0cbihmcFxl3Is0dp7rwgpyzPF2VS7pc/edit?usp=sharing;
Plan and materials for the Update at ICANN61
Timing of further meetings.

 Here also is a reminder of the timing and location of the sessions at ICANN61.  Later today staff will send out the draft agenda for each session and this information also will be posted to the online schedule:

Saturday 10 March, 15.15-16.45: Session #1 (in Room 104) – See: https://61.schedule.icann.org/meetings/647688
Saturday 10 March, 17.00-18.30: Session #2 (in Room 104) – See: https://61.schedule.icann.org/meetings/647689
Sunday 11 March, 17.00-1830: Session #3 (in Room 208-BC) – See: https://61.schedule.icann.org/meetings/647553
Thursday 15 March, 08.30-10.15: Session #4 (in Room 103-A) – See: https://61.schedule.icann.org/meetings/647753