[Gnso-rpm-practitioner] Conference to Address Issue REMINDER FOR REVIEW: Final Draft Questions for Practitioners -- Final due Monday, 30 April

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Thu May 3 14:48:04 UTC 2018

Hi Jason and All,

I've cc'd the full Practitioners Subteam.  Per Jason's request, I think
we have a forum here for discussion. So let's take this off the main
list and resolve it here in the subteam - with Paul Keating now added.

I've talked with Phil, and because the issue may take a day or two to
discuss, our deadline is now cob Sunday.

Best, Kathy