[Gnso-rpm-protection] Discussion items for next call of the Additional Marketplace RPMs Sub Team

Susan Payne susan.payne at valideus.com
Fri Jul 21 10:32:40 UTC 2017

Hi all, looking forward to our call later today.

Regarding re-wording question 1(a), perhaps we could amend the questions 1(a) and 1(b) as follows, with the current 1(c) then becoming 1(b):

1.       What information on the following aspects of the operation of the TMCH is available and where can it be found?
(a)    Existing services offered by the TMCH which are not mandated by the ICANN RPMs requirements, including:

i)                    the post-90 days Ongoing Notifications service;

ii)                   services in support of registry-specific offerings; and

iii)                 other services, if any.

(b)    With whom does the TMCH share data and for what purposes?
In considering this question the WG should take into account and avoid duplicating its work undertaken in reviewing the TMCH.

Would this address the concerns expressed on the last call?

I have not commented on the “reverse redline” since these proposals came from me or from Jon Nevett (which I had already reviewed and commented on).

Susan Payne
Head of Legal Policy | Valideus Ltd

E: susan.payne at valideus.com<mailto:susan.payne at valideus.com>
D: +44 20 7421 8255