[Gnso-rpm-protection] Discussion items for next call of the Additional Marketplace RPMs Sub Team

Steve Levy slevy at accentlawgroup.com
Fri Jul 21 14:00:44 UTC 2017

Hi Jon,

Please don’t take my comment as any sort of veiled accusation against Donuts DPML.  It was absolutely not intended in that way and I apologize for not setting out my views in more detail.

My point is simply that I feel our WG should err on the side of having full information on marketplace RPMs to fulfill its charter of evaluating all RPMs in general (formal, marketplace, and otherwise).  The WG can then use this information to discuss whether it feels that all marketplace RPMs should be held to some minimum standards to balance the protection of both brand owners and good-faith registrants. In that event, I have no doubt that Donuts’ services would more than meet such standards.

Regards,
Steve