[Gnso-rpm-protection] Revision to Question 4

Steve Levy slevy at accentlawgroup.com
Thu Jun 15 16:25:45 UTC 2017

Thanks for the feedback, Jon. Perhaps we should list your examples and other specific concerns as 4(a) through 4(z)? Rather than being a limiting factor, I feel this could help guide our review of the rules and focus on those issues of most concern. As currently stated, I feel the question is rather vague.

Steve