[Gnso-rpm-providers] Proposed Agenda - Providers Sub Team Call Wed 11 April

Corwin, Philip pcorwin at verisign.com
Wed Apr 11 19:12:32 UTC 2018

Michael:

There was some extended discussion of this on the Providers call today – “ specifically to look into what (if any) proportion of the Examiners have experience representing the registrant side, or if they tend to mostly have a background representing trademark holders” – we couldn’t reach agreement on relevance or specific language, so it’s been reserved for further discussion when we review the draft questions at the full WG level.

Your suggestion to insert “or guidance” into question 2 was accepted and it has been updated accordingly.

Best, Philip

Philip S. Corwin

Policy Counsel

VeriSign, Inc.