[Gnso-rpm-providers] Recording and Attendance / RPM Sub Team for URS Providers call on Wednesday, 11 April 2018

Julie Bisland julie.bisland at icann.org
Wed Apr 11 20:46:42 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Please find the attendance of the call attached, and the mp3 link below for the Review of all Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPM) Sub Team for URS Providers call held Wednesday, 11 April 2018 at 17:00 UTC.

MP3: https://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-rpm-review-urs-providers-11apr18-en.mp3
 Attendance and recordings of the call is posted on agenda wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/gYH3B

 The recording of the call is posted on the GNSO Master Calendar page: https://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar

Main wiki page for the working group: https://community.icann.org/x/wCWAAw

Thank you.
Kind Regards,

Julie

Julie Bisland
Secretariat Operations Coordinator for the GNSO
Email:  julie.bisland at icann.org<mailto:julie.bisland at icann.org>
Skype ID:  79613b691cb8a6c1

Find out more about the GNSO by visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages[gnso.icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=QiF-05YzARosRvTYd84AB_UYInlydmFcjNmBM5XgySw&m=gFAaDcJWbgIoFXJt7Gt9ay5UFcxHr7bb41_bUcUKNTs&s=GZQikDm-tASQ4Lv9RrubSSwloGnGkNapNnfeQTVoU7k&e=>