[Gnso-rpm-providers] Reminder: Comments/Suggestions for Proposed Questions - Feedback by 12:00 UTC Tuesday, 24 April

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:04:01 UTC 2018

Dear Sub-team colleagues,

I have made a number of comments and edits to the 21 April document (see
attached file) for further consideration. Just for ease of reference, my
edits are tracked and all the {text marked by yellow highlights} are
comments meant to be deleted from the final document.

I would dearly appreciate feedback on the remaining comments/questions
raised by Brian Beckham, Renee Fossen and George Kirikos which I have not
specifically addressed, especially from those of you who proposed the
questions being remarked on in the first place.

As for the very last additional question from George Kirikos, I believed we
have already discussed this and concluded that it was out of scope.

Thanks,

​Justine​

-----