[Gnso-rpm-providers] Updated Redline (version 26 April): Proposed Questions to URS Providers

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 21:37:22 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thanks for circulating. A couple of small suggested additions (in bold) for
page 2:

The Complaint
3. A) (To FORUM) How does the FORUM handle the submission (through its
online Complaint filing site) of a relevant SMD proof of use from the TMCH
which is expressly provided for in the URS Rules 3(b)(v)?  *Can the
categories of goods and services of the trademark be read from the SMD
file?*

B) (To ADNDRC) Does ADNDRC's electronic Complaint form (Form C_URS) also
allow the uploading of .smd files in the same manner as MFSD? *Can the
categories of goods and services of the trademark be read from the SMD
file?*

Best,

Michael Karanicolas