[Gnso-rpm-providers] Updated: Responses to Follow-up Questions & Draft Agenda

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Wed Aug 22 15:14:56 UTC 2018

Dear Providers Sub Team,

ADNDRC has responded to the follow-up questions and provided requested materials. Please find attached the updated document, which consolidates all the information and will be used for tomorrow’s Sub Team meeting.

The "Responses & Notes - URS Provider Questions<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I-qe_I4OkQT7IU_rjHMQVa9Ebj8Ik6vay1vr5Yt9ZIg/edit?usp=sharing>" spreadsheet has also been updated with ADNDRC’s full responses to the follow-up questions.

Best Regards,
Mary, Julie, Ariel & Berry