[Gnso-rpm-providers] Updated Providers' Responses & Upcoming Calls

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Mon Jul 9 23:50:29 UTC 2018

Dear Providers Sub Team members

We hope this email finds you well.

Staff have reviewed the ICANN62 Providers Sub Team session transcript and updated the table of Providers’ responses: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I-qe_I4OkQT7IU_rjHMQVa9Ebj8Ik6vay1vr5Yt9ZIg/edit?usp=sharing. The table now includes additional information/clarification received from the Providers, as well as action items captured during the session (noted in Column G). All of the added notes are indicated as such by the inclusion of the phrase “Additional Info (ICANN62)” prior to the notes, in the event it is easier to search the document.

Session transcript can be accessed here: https://static.ptbl.co/static/attachments/180134/1530326354.pdf?1530326354

Staff would like to check whether you wish to hold a Sub Team meeting this week or next week? The task would be finishing reviewing the divergent responses from Providers, and starting to review the responses in the rest of the table. We look forward to your input/suggestion in order to schedule the upcoming call(s) accordingly.

Thank you,
Mary, Julie, Ariel, and Berry