[Gnso-rpm-providers] Providers Sub Team Call, 18 July - Proposed Agenda, Slides & Table

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Tue Jul 17 16:08:37 UTC 2018

Dear Providers Sub Team,

Many thanks to those who have responded to the staff inquiry. We noted the apologies from Justine and the potential apologies from Michael. Given there is no objection to the proposed time for the call (tomorrow, Wed 18 July at 12:00-13:30 UTC), staff will schedule the call and send out the invite.

Please see below the proposed agenda and find the slide deck attached:

  1.  Review agenda
  2.  Finish reviewing the divergent responses from URS Providers (slide no.54 onward)
  3.  Review questions with similar/consistent responses from Providers in the table: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I-qe_I4OkQT7IU_rjHMQVa9Ebj8Ik6vay1vr5Yt9ZIg/edit?usp=sharing
  4.  AOB

Thank you for your time!

Best Regards,