[Gnso-rpm-providers] Suggested List of Issues for Discussion - URS Providers Survey

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Mon Jul 30 14:57:14 UTC 2018

*Correction: the deadline for submitting input and feedback should be Wednesday, 1 August by 15:00 UTC.

Staff would recommend the Sub Team using this “Suggested List of Issue for Discussion” document as Sub Team’s report to the full WG during the Wednesday meeting.

Best Regards,
Mary, Julie, Ariel, and Berry