[Gnso-rpm-providers] REMINDER: Agenda/Actions/Logistics - Providers Sub Team Call

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Tue Mar 27 22:50:48 UTC 2018

Dear Providers Sub Team,

Please see below the draft agenda for tomorrow’s Providers Sub Team Call (Wednesday, 28 March at 17:00 UTC):

  1.  Sub Team continue reviewing and developing objective questions with regard to the URS Procedures, Providers’ Supplemental Rules, and High Level Technical Requirements for Registries / Registrars.
  2.  Next steps/next meeting

Relevant documents for tomorrow’s meeting can be downloaded from the agenda wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/VC_8B.

As per action item, staff has completed the mapping document that lists/maps the URS Rules, URS Procedure, and Providers’ Supplemental Rules (attached). We hope it would facilitate the work of the Sub Team. Google Doc version of the document can be accessed here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ej4rcuW3qYnj-vuMNZ2jF6aY6eoQOg9nGjj8H5rztWY/edit?usp=sharing
In addition, the comments/inputs captured during the Providers Sub Team’s ICANN61 presentation (Sunday, 11 March) have been incorporated in the consolidated draft questions for the URS Providers document (attached). Google Doc version can be accessed here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I-qe_I4OkQT7IU_rjHMQVa9Ebj8Ik6vay1vr5Yt9ZIg/edit?usp=sharing. Notes and transcripts from the RPM sessions in ICANN61 are posted here<https://community.icann.org/x/6gC8B>.

IMPORTANT
Adobe Connect will not be available for the call. We will use Webex for the virtual conference room, and Verizon for the audio connection. Kindly note the instruction sent by Terri below. ICANN org just started using this alternative web conference tool and is in process developing a guide. We will share with the community as soon as it becomes available.

Thank you,
Ariel

Ariel Xinyue Liang
Policy Analyst | Washington, DC