[Gnso-rpm-providers] FOR FINAL REVIEW: Updated List of URS Provider Questions

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Wed May 2 02:53:38 UTC 2018

​Dear colleagues, Mary​,

Thanks, Mary and Ariel, for working to update the copy.

Here are my final comments to Proposed Final List of Questions to URS
Providers - 1 May 2018.pdf :-

*Communications Q2*
Good to go.

*The Complaint Q3*
Alternative (a) is my preference

*The Response Q1, Q5, Q11, Q14*

   - Agreeable to the merging of Q1 and Q5 as undertaken by staff.
   - Q11, Q14 are good to go.

*The Examiner Q13, Q14, Q15*

   - Q13 and Q15 are good to go
   - Q14 - again, yes to deletion

*Default Q1*
*I like and support the language in staff's alternative (b). Thank you to
staff for re-framing the intent of my alternative (a) so nicely.*

*Examiner Determination Q2, Q9, Q10*

   - Yes, please delete Q2 and Q9
   - Q10(a) and (b) are good to go (are we retaining the Providers'

*Remedies Q2*
Agreeable to Q2 as worded. It serves as a follow on to Communications Q5(C).

*Effect of Court Proceedings Q1No one else weighed in on this question?
While I am rather ambivalent to the current wording, I think the original
wording better reflects a more focused intent to the question.*

*Current: To your knowledge, have there been instances of legal proceedings
relating to URS proceedings and, if so, what effect did such instance(s)
have?vs.Original: How often, if ever, was a related legal proceeding
initiated prior to or during a URS proceeding? What was the effect on the
URS proceeding?*

*Appeal Q2*
Yes, delete Q2

*Others Q3, Q5*

   - Q3 is good to go
   - Q5 - please delete

As for the other marked questions, I am shifting my position to mirror that
of Phil's as stated on pg 14 which I understand is to discard questions for
which Providers have already given complete answers, but where the
completeness of Providers answers are in doubt, to include our
questions, *irrespective
of the analysis conducted by Rebecca Tushnet and her team*. This position
applies to:

   - The Complaint Q4, Q10
   - Fees Q2
   - The Response Q3