[Gnso-rpm-providers] Examiner Q14 - Revised Wording Proposed by Brian

Martin Pablo Silva Valent mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Fri May 4 19:30:08 UTC 2018

I support Michael's claim, the wording changes again the meaning, is not
superfluous. We already had a compromised view on this one. If do this, we
will re open a closed debate, there's nothing stopping us from doing that,
but I think we are passed that point. Since it changes the meaning, we can
add a new question with that phrasing keeping both, slightly differently
but difference enough.

Cheers,
Martín