[Gnso-rpm-sunrise] First Call for the Sub Team on Sunrise Registrations

Amr Elsadr amr.elsadr at icann.org
Thu Apr 6 17:10:14 UTC 2017

Dear Sub Team Members,

Mary and I would like to suggest that the first Sub Team call be held on Friday, 14 April for 60 minutes. The times we are suggesting are either UTC 14:00, UTC 15:00 or UTC 16:00.  We’re hoping that one of these times on that day will be suitable for the Sub Team members, however, this is only for the first call. We expect to discuss a regular day/time for Sub Team calls next week.

Also, note that I will be sending a similar email to the Sub Team handling Trademark Claims, suggesting the same date and times. It is our hope that we will be able to agree on holding both Sub Team first-time calls on the same day (but obviously not at the same time).

Please share your thoughts on the suggestion on this mailing list.

Thanks.

Amr