[Gnso-rpm-sunrise] [Ext] Re: First Call for the Sub Team on Sunrise Registrations

Amr Elsadr amr.elsadr at icann.org
Fri Apr 7 20:21:54 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanks to the Sub Team members who’ve responded, and thank you very much for the flexibility on availability next Friday.

Since Roger makes a good case on what time to hold which Sub Team calls ;-), staff will tentatively schedule the call for the Sunrise Registrations Sub Team on Friday, 14 April at UTC 14:00. Please respond to this message, if you CANNOT make it to the Sub Team call on this day/time.

Thanks again.

Amr