[Gnso-rpm-sunrise] FOR EDIT/COMMENT: Google Doc for Sunrise Sub Team Charter Questions

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Apr 14 21:26:55 UTC 2017

Dear Sunrise Sub Team members,

Staff has created a Google Doc that lists all the Sunrise Charter questions (Questions 1-9) along with the additional community/Working Group questions that were identified during early Working Group discussions about our Charter (Questions 10-16). As we have managed to populate the document also with the origin of those questions and a few staff suggestions based either on the Sub Team call earlier today or ongoing mailing list discussions, please feel free to go ahead and edit or comment on the document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NMlQRUyoMD271Xxu3_GqwkSeTGs2huW_5DqzgX1mOKo/edit?usp=sharing.

However, so that everyone knows you’ve updated the document, please be so kind as to send a note to this list if/when you do so. Of course, if you prefer, you may also send your comments and suggestions to this list and staff will incorporate them into the Google Doc.

We hope this is what you had in mind and we hope also that this will be useful. As a reminder, please send/make your initial comments/edits by Wednesday 19 April so that we can work through the document on our next call (Friday 21 April, 1400 UTC).

Thanks and cheers
Mary & Amr