[Gnso-rpm-sunrise] Following up (Re: FOR REVIEW: Updated Sunrise document)

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Aug 2 17:02:49 UTC 2017

Hello everyone – just following up on the 26 July email (below) regarding the additional edits to the Sunrise document that were made by staff at Lori’s request. You can find the document as an attachment to the original email, as well as on the Working Group wiki space here: https://community.icann.org/x/vQchB.

We’d like to be able to let the Working Group co-chairs and the rest of the Working Group know if/that the Sunrise Sub Team has approved the edits so we’d appreciate your comments at your earliest convenience.

Thanks very much,
Mary