[Gnso-rpm-sunrise] [Ext] RE: Formatting of Document for Review by the RPMs Review WG - Sunrise Registrations

Amr Elsadr amr.elsadr at icann.org
Wed Jul 12 14:48:16 UTC 2017

Hi Lori,

Thanks for the direction on this, despite the tight timeframe. Attached are the two documents we will use on today’s call. One contains the updated report of the Sunrise Registrations Sub Team (updated since the last version circulated to the WG mailing list on 11 July). This does include the updates from the Johannesburg face-to-face meeting in track changes and comments.

Another document, as indicated in my original email below, has the list of data requirements identified by the Sub Team, with additional input provided during the 21 June full WG call. These are also included in the full Sub Team document.

Thanks again.

Amr