[Gnso-rpm-sunrise] Proposed agenda for Sunrise Sub Team call on 2 June 2017

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Jun 1 15:51:38 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Based on the email from Lori (below) and following consultation with her, here is the proposed agenda for the next Sunrise Sub Team call on Friday 2 June:

  1.  Kathy and Kristine to report on the scope and outcome of their Friday discussion
  2.  Kathy to highlight changes made to the batching, order and text of the questions listed in the last version of the Sub Team Google Doc and further additions that were proposed in the standalone document circulated on Monday 29 May
  3.  Sub Team to discuss and agree on approach and next steps in relation to the Charter questions
  4.  AOB and agreed Action Items for the next meeting

To assist with the discussions, please find attached the standalone document circulated by Kathy on Monday, updated with Kristine’s edits from Tuesday. The Google Doc reflecting the original Charter questions as well as the proposed refinements last discussed by the Sub Team on 19 May can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w1eAYmIBOZbhHRpN4mCVKgp97ycoadlxvE6Joa9dBE4/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks and cheers
Mary