[Gnso-rpm-sunrise] Report of the Sunrise Registrations Sub Team

Susan Payne susan.payne at valideus.com
Wed Jun 21 14:16:42 UTC 2017

I think that makes sense.  Given the purpose of sunrise (as one of the RPMs protections for brand owners) it’s implicit that we need to be bearing this balance with trademark rights in mind.

Susan Payne
Head of Legal Policy | Valideus Ltd

E: susan.payne at valideus.com<mailto:susan.payne at valideus.com>
D: +44 20 7421 8255