[Gnso-rpm-sunrise] Sunrise Questions - bringing wide ranging views together.

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue May 30 00:59:31 UTC 2017

Hi All,
In lieu of our meeting on Friday, Kristine and I sat down by phone and
worked through the Sunrise questions from a number of different
perspectives. We covered as many of our our almost 2 dozen Sunrise
questions as possible. We tried to keep, in as neutral as way as
possible, the charter questions given to us by Council and the rewritten
questions that bind together overarching concepts.

We found two arcs we would like to suggest for the Sunrise questions:
Arc 1) Trademark Owners and Registrant Issues and Arc 2) Trademark
Owners and Registry Operator Issues. Everything seems to fall fairly
neatly into those two categories. We replaced language that some members
of the subteam objected to as confusing or meaning something else.

I took the pen from there, and Kristine is still reviewing. In the
interest of time, let me circulate these questions to the full subteam.
Thoughts on next steps appreciated. Should we add these to the Wiki?

Best, Kathy