[Gnso-rpm-sunrise] Sunrise Questions - bringing wide ranging views together.

Dorrain, Kristine dorraink at amazon.com
Tue May 30 21:14:54 UTC 2017

Mary, Kathy and all,

Thanks, Kathy for taking the first crack. I have a bunch of edits in the attached, but I tried to explain them all.  In a few cases, I had to hunt through the RA to figure out what the original charter questions were referring to.  The second page is more redlined because that's where the examples of "solutions" were. I wanted to call out for the WG that these are NOT subteam-generated examples, but are right in the Charter Questions themselves.  I strongly oppose adding our own examples to the charter questions. I also strongly think all pricing questions should be bundled/bunched.

Let me know what you think.

Best,

Kristine