[Gnso-rpm-sunrise] [Ext] Re: REMINDER: Agenda -- RPM Sunrise Sub Team Meeting 02 Jan 1800 UTC

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Jan 2 13:53:55 UTC 2019

Thanks for catching that George.  You are correct.  The time in the body of the email should be 1800 UTC.

Best,
Julie

On 1/2/19, 8:43 AM, "George Kirikos" <icann at leap.com> wrote:

    FYI, the time in the body of the email doesn't match the time in the
    subject line for the prior email (18:00 UTC, from the subject line,
    should be the correct time for today's call, as per prior invites,
    etc.).

    Sincerely,

    George Kirikos
    416-588-0269
    https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.leap.com_&d=DwIBaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=adDIs0WEx_lLwFfrsdovxTYY8GkRHo5ibc8SR3Npdh8&m=MaWHldsZjjueYcTgNTxMC3NDB1r7eTJgqMA-6GtGUl8&s=T_M8qPJHc65mSrW3IggJ2LBbQ0f7z51lbDi-iL7_Uzc&e=