[Gnso-rpm-sunrise] Sunrise Subgroup Co-Chairs

McAuley, David dmcauley at Verisign.com
Fri Jan 4 15:49:54 UTC 2019

Thank you, Greg.

David

David McAuley

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154

From: Gnso-rpm-sunrise <gnso-rpm-sunrise-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of Greg Shatan
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2019 10:47 AM
To: Gnso-rpm-sunrise at icann.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Gnso-rpm-sunrise] Sunrise Subgroup Co-Chairs

Staff, WG Co-Chairs, and All,

During this week’s call, I nominated myself for the Subgroup chair position, which was accepted.  David MacAuley then graciously offered to co-chair the Subgroup.  David and I talked after the call, and we quickly concluded that this would be a Good Thing.

Staff/WG Co-Chairs: Are there any next steps for approving/confirming this arrangement?  Subject to those, David and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity for a prep call ASAP with members of the Staff/Co-Chair team. We hope that Staff can take the lead in scheduling this call.

I look forward to working with David and we both look forward to working with (and in) the Subgroup do its work, and to working with our great Staff and Co-Chairs as we go forward.

Best regards,

Greg