[Gnso-rpm-sunrise] Cross-over information from SubPro

Dorrain, Kristine dorraink at amazon.com
Tue Jan 29 20:41:55 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Today in the SubPro review of public comments on the initial report, my subgroup reviewed responses related to reserved names, specifically as related to sunrise.  I've attached the relevant summary of public comments.  This may be a useful resource as most SO/AC comments are only submitted with fairly significant support (or lack of significant disagreement at least) of that group's membership.

I recommend we include this in our list of sources, but would be open to discussion.

Best,

Kristine

Kristine Dorrain
Sr. Corp Counsel - IP | Amazon | 206.740.9339
dorraink at amazon.com<mailto:dorraink at amazon.com>