[Gnso-rpm-sunrise] REMINDER - Proposed Agenda - RPM PDP WG Sunrise Sub Team - 27 March 2019

McAuley, David dmcauley at Verisign.com
Tue Mar 26 13:13:07 UTC 2019

Thank you for the question, George.

I will be chairing the Sunrise meeting tomorrow.

I plan to pick up where we left off, meaning we are not quite done with question #2 and will then move to #3 (related to #2 as you pointed out in
last meeting), and so on in sequence.

For those interested in seeing how we ended up last meeting, here is a link to transcript: https://static.ptbl.co/static/attachments/200780/1552352696.pdf?1552352696

Best regards,
David

David McAuley
Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager
Verisign Inc.
703-948-4154

-----Original Message-----
From: Gnso-rpm-sunrise <gnso-rpm-sunrise-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of
George Kirikos
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2019 6:36 PM
To: gnso-rpm-sunrise at icann.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Gnso-rpm-sunrise] REMINDER - Proposed Agenda - RPM
PDP WG Sunrise Sub Team - 27 March 2019

Would the co-chairs please identify which charter question(s) we plan to
cover on Wednesday, so that we can prepare in advance?

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
416-588-0269
http://www.leap.com/

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 10:31 AM Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund at icann.org>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> Please see the agenda below and the attached documents for the meeting on
Wednesday, 27 March at 18:00 UTC.

> Note for US participants - the time of 87:00 UTC is one hour later than
previously in US time zones due to the change to Daylight Savings Time - so,
11:00 PDT and 14:00 EDT.

> Best,
>
> Julie

[snip]